Texas and Rio Grande Valley Engineering Consulting Experts
Melden & Hunt, Inc. has enjoyed more than 65 years of success in South Texas largely because of the outstanding communication we maintain with our clients.
We understand the need to keep close tabs on the progress of your project. In addition to regular status reports and face-to-face meetings, we take advantage of the power of the Internet with our exclusive client reporting area. Our clients can log in to keep track of the latest news relating to their project and know what’s happening at all times. It’s just another way Melden & Hunt, Inc. continues to lead the way in effective project management in our field.
To ensure a successful outcome, each project is supervised by a qualified manager.Our managers are experienced in both management and technological aspects of engineering and construction.
Melden & Hunt, Inc. is the right choice for any engineering project in South Texas and the Rio Grande Valley. We provide accurate studies for water treatment, infrastructures, land development and more.
Consulting Services Include
- Traffic Studies
- Land / Master Development Planning
- Grant Funding Assistance
- Wastewater System Evaluation, Modeling and Planning
- Water Distribution System Evaluation, Modeling and Planning
- Capital Improvement Plans
- Feasibility Studies
- Traffic Engineering Studies
- Construction Inspection and Management
- ESA (Environmental Site Assessment)
- FEMA Flood Plan Management
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWP3)