Kelley Heller-Vela, P.E.
Kelley Heller- Vela has a vast range of experience in private land development projects and municipal engineering. She has worked on multiple land development projects throughout the Rio Grande Valley from the development stage through the subdivision process and on to construction. More important, her career has touched virtually every facet of water and wastewater systems, drainage, site planning, land development, surveying, transportation, and public works projects. Her experience includes engineering design and construction inspection, administration and documentation. She is proficient in scheduling and coordinating public and private projects and has worked on federal, state, and local infrastructure projects. In addition, she assists the owner, architect, and engineers administer projects during the design phase and construction. She makes review of all shop drawings and works with the contractors on the interpretation of drawings.
As a Project Engineer, Kelley Heller- Vela will function as an extension of your staff to exceed your performance objectives and to respond to your needs on short notices. She will be responsible for project planning, project design and administration.
Site Development Experience:
- Boys & Girls Club of Edinburg, Texas
- FED-EX Ground Addition of Edinburg, Texas
- IDEA Academy-Alamo Campus
- IDEA Academy-Brownsville Campus
- IDEA Academy-Edinburg Campus
- IDEA Academy-Los Fresnos Campus
- IDEA Academy-Mission Campus
- IDEA Academy-Rio Grande City Campus
- IDEA Academy-San Benito Campus
- IDEA Academy-San Juan Campus
- IDEA Academy-Weslaco Campus
- Texas Department of Public Safety South Sector Headquarters
- University of Texas Pan American Student Union Bldg.
- University of Texas Pan American Engineering Bldg.
- University of Texas Pan American New Computer Bldg.
- University of Texas Pan American Science Bldg.
- University of Texas Pan American Physical Plant Bldg.
- University of Texas Regional Academic Health Center